Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 15, 2008

Today I am thankful for:
1. Lori, for making a post of her blog of what she's thankful for! Cool, Lori!
2. The roads not being too slippery on the drive to and from work today.
3. Eden, for having a good day with her grandpa, and a good night with us tonight.
4. Sonic, for making us dinner.
5. Being busy at work (for once!).
6. The BBC girls, for being chatty today and giving me something to read.

I've officially decided to give up on trying to call my daughter Sweetpea. I always forget and have to go back and edit my post and it's annoying. So, hey... my daughters name is Eden.

Have a good night, everyone! What are you thankful for today?

Love,
Jen

1 comment:

  1. So, Jen, I have to say this is amazing!! It will really be a way of looking at life in such a positive way, not to mention a way of looking back on the last year! Great idea!!
    On a side note I have to say that I'm thankful for "old friends" not really being "old" and never being out of the picture! And that's an everyday thing - not just once in a while!

    ReplyDelete