Thursday, January 1, 2009

Just so ya know.......

Lest you think I am heartless, let me tell you about the two things that I am thankful for every day, but may not directly mention daily, so I don't bore you.

I am always thankful for:
1. My husband, Josh. As he so aptly pointed out the other night, over the past year, we have come into a deeper understanding then ever about what it means to be partners in marriage and parenthood. He is my calm spot in the storm and I can't imagine life without him. I lucked out big time. Josh rocks.

2. Our daughter, Sweetpea (no, that's not her real name. :) Life without her was dull compared to life with her. She melts my heart with her smile, and has me so totally wrapped around her finger. I can't begin to say how thankful I am for her. There are no words.

I'll still talk about them a lot. I kinda like them. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment